Rue Belliard 40, b.15
B-1140 Brussels, Belgium
Our Brussels team is happy to help you with your solvent related questions, needs and concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cornelia Tietz, Director General
+32 2 436 9491
Véronique Schoune, Assistant
+32 2 436 9488
How to reach us ?
- the closest stops are Arts-Loi/ Kunst-Wet, Trone/Troon, and Maelbeek/Maalbeek.
- 21-27-64 : stop Treve
- 12 – 21: stop Luxembourg/Luxemburg
Coming by train
- Brussels Schuman (closest)
- From airport Zaventem: stop at Brussels Schuman or Brussels Central.
- The closest taxi pick-up location to Belliard 40 is in rue de la Science, just next to the Belliard 40 parking entrance. When exiting from the building, turn right to go towards rue de la Science. Cefic’s reception staff will be happy to arrange a taxi for you.
- Our building does not have visitors parking spot. Use the BE Park located at rue de la Science (entrance rue Jacques de Lalaing). For Cefic members, ,please liaise with your meeting organiser
Brussels city car registration procedure
- Please note that as of January 2019, all cars registered outside Belgium entering Brussels need to register in the Brussels Low Emission Zone (LEZ) database. Registration is compulsory for all vehicles registered abroad. The registration request is free of charge and must be completed before your visit via an online form available at irisnet. The registration is valid for 3 years as long as the information regarding the vehicle doesn’t change.
How to access Cefic floor?
First request a visitor badge at the reception desk (by signing the building guest list). Then take the elevator to go to the Cefic reception located on the 13th floor.